Sunday, December 26, 2010

so much to learn, so little we have learnt

Salam everyone.

I'm not going to talk about my current happenings, just going to share some information worth knowing. Blogging is one of the best way to share stuffs in this www, whether or not they're being read or not, well at least I get to type down my thoughts. At times when I forget I can read back what I had written in the past just to remind myself about the good. InshaAllah.

I watched a journey of Loon, once a rapper and song writer (for P Diddy and more) who said his *syahadah which automatically made him a Muslim and having Islam as his religion. I watched a video in youtube where he gave a speech titled In Pursuit of Happiness. These are a few points that he pointed out.



The Steps in Pursuit of Happiness
  1. When you're given, you're grateful (how truly grateful are we)
  2. When you're tested, you're patient (after hardship, comes ease)
  3. When you're sinful, you seek forgiveness (of course to Allah SWT)
*To be a Muslim, one must recite the syahadah: There is no God except Allah and the Prophet Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

~

Just recently I also did a tini research about Mecca being the centre of earth after mum told me about it. Yes, it is true that Mecca is the centre of the world. Subhanallah, one of the greatest work of Allah. Too speechless that even researchers have proved that yes Mecca is the centre of the world.

In the video Muslim Scientist: Neil Armstrong Proved Mecca - World Center, the guy who is explaining about it mentioned why the people in Mecca is less affected by the Earth's gravity.



"When they discovered the radiation, they started to zoom in, and they found that it emanates from Mecca - and to be precise, from the Ka'ba."
"That's why when you circle the Ka'ba, you get charged with energy."
Kaaba is center of the Earth (click on the title link to watch (: ) also explains about Mecca being the world center, and the amazing accurate calculation, 1.618.

Subhanallah, Allah is the Creator of the whole universe... he knows what is in our little heart, he knows everything. Prove? Look around you... look at yourself, that's the prove.

May this be beneficial to you and myself. Allah knows best.

No comments: