May Peace and Blessings Be Upon You.
So yesterday (Saturday) I went to a wedding with mum after zohor. Dad had to work, and he couldn't come home early to go to the wedding. So yeah I accompanied mum to the wedding. It was a nice wedding. My first time attending a wedding at that place despite it being just a block away from my house. Been there, but not when there's a wedding though. It was a beautiful wedding. The bride and groom were in blue, pretty I must say. There were variety of foods. Thanks to a nearby neighbour whom my parents are quite close with, we had a lot of desserts while the groom came in accompanied by the kompang... Then the leader of the kompang started saying Syamil's Hasbi Rabbi. How beautiful weddings are.
Alhamdulillah things are better right now. Thank you for just hearing my problems though I didn't really tell you what actually really happened. It really helped me a lot to think clearer.
I watched Gridiron Gang just now. Moral of the movie is that, the things that happened in the past, present and we never know in the future... whatever happens, it happened so that we will be tougher. Tougher not in the sense of violence, but tougher to overcome the everyday problems we will face or have already faced positively.
I hope the current happenings of my life will not bring distractions to the most important things I have to do right now especially my studies and doing the everyday wajibs.
InshaAllah I can go through this. InshaAllah Allah will bring answers to my doubts.
☺
No comments:
Post a Comment