I'm down with some coughing. I've been eating soupy foods to clear my nose and hoping to cure my dry throat. The only medicine I swallowed is paracetamol and taking strepsils. Hope it cures, InshaAllah.
It's amazing how most flowers bloom, they get dried up and their petals start to fall off one by one. Well not for Pereskia flower.
Pereskia blooms in the day. Then between 6.30pm to 7pm (waktu senja), the nicely bloomed flower that has showed off its inside will start to close back nicely like as if will bloom again. But that's how it slowly dies. The whole flower will nicely drop from the plant. How lovely? Subhanallah. :)
I can't post the pictures I captured during the process right now because they're still in the camera. Hmmm I will post it one fine day kay?
That's when it bloomed in the day and closes.
It closed the evening before. Captured the next morning. :)
It closed the evening before. Captured the next morning. :)
These are captured via iPhone 3GS. Ok lah, quality not bad.
Ok, basically this is just a random morning post. Gotta run. School starts at 11am today. Have a great week ahead guys! :)Any idea how to let readers post comments at every of my blog post? The codes for it. Hmmm...


No comments:
Post a Comment