Saturday, November 27, 2010

only Allah knows whats in our little hearts

May Peace Be Upon You and very good morning sunshines, :) Let's start our weekend morning by letting the sun shines through our windows.

I can't deny that I cry easily. I can't see someone cry in front of me. When I get too emotional about problems or happy things that happened, tears will be flowing down my cheeks. Also during the times when I feel so lonely but yet there's still someone, the Only one who is always willing to listen to me even when I don't speak to Him verbally, but just in my heart. Sometimes when I hear the reminders from people such as from my mum I can cry too.

Issit because I'm that weak? Or I'm just a cry baby?

I'm trying to stay strong, to put my emotions away, to not take things to heart... but somehow I can't seem to control it. When I try to keep in control by keeping it to myself, emotions get mixed up together... that's when I can't help it but just bursts myself out.

Mum. Mum is one of my strength to go through these rough times. She gives me the best advices and reminders I ever get. I don't know how she can managed her problems and everything else easily. She just says that let people do to us, but don't let us do it back to them. Don't take things to heart. If you think too much about your problems, there's no stop. Just remember Allah, cause he will always be there for us no matter how rough or easy things are going.

I love you Mak. I will not be me without you. You're my inspiration, my role model, my everything.



Maher Zain - Always Be There, lyrics

No comments: