Thursday, November 18, 2010

explore, choice, clean and pure

May Peace Be Upon You.

So I've seen some changes in myself, a little bit of change. I try to balance things out though at times I do see myself going uneven. I still have many many many things that I have to learn and explore. As you know the earth is big, the outer-space is bigger, many planets smaller or bigger than earth, and there's the akhirat(after life) that is even bigger. This shows that that's how large of information we have to know and study. But being a weak human that the Creator has created, we don't possibly know everything from A to Z. Thus there are always more and more things and information out there we should learn. Even a genius constantly finds for new information. Like for example in technology, don't you see the vast improvements in all these years? From a big fat machine, to one that sits on a table, and now it can be on your lap or even just in your palms. That's because the IT geniuses have been studying for new information till I'm sure one day they'll find themselves asking how long will these improvements on modern devices will stop? Subhanallah. Same goes to sciences and everything else.

Okay, that paragraph just came out typing by my fingers and my brain out of sudden. My point of this post is that I've been learning and knowing things... in terms of school to life to how the media has been potraying wrong messages to people direct and/or indirectly, to what is wrong or right.

Whenever I make choices, I need to think (just like playing a strategic game). I think about what I have learnt/still learning. I think about my parents advices. I think about the good advices others give/ has given me. I think about what I have been listening repeated times by popular scholars... I think about the reminders. As humans we did/do mistakes, little or big. (May Allah forgive our sins).

I hope when I think back about the choices I've made in life, I will tell myself that I have made good choices. I hope I do things to please Allah and my parents. I hope I don't do things that He dislikes. I want my choices to be clean and pure. InshaAllah.

I hope I will make the right choice, you will make the right choice, we will make the right choice.

Only Allah knows best.

No comments: