Hmm I guess I didn't explore much about blogger. I didn't know there have been changes and stuffs. I just got to know a minute ago about the Stats tab. We can actually know how many views, which country has viewed my blog and etcetra. Cool eh? Cool for me since I just got to know about it. Heh. ;) And there's a newer version of posting your blog post. Haha.
It has been a rough week I must say. My mood swings went swinging like a swing in the playground. But I did accomplished my tasks, Alhamdulillah.
Week 4
.Net Project Presentation - checked
Digital Media Interactive Design, Assignment 1 Overall Website - checked
Software Engineering, CIF and ISF - checked
and some other in class assignments.
Next week will be busier? Hmm only God knows. Monday will be having our DMID Assignment 1 presentation. Hope the lecturer will not bomb us with challenging questions. And guess what? Surprisingly my group is being selected for week 6 presentation in the lecture theatre. Oh great... great to have audience. Week 5 to prepare ourselves. Week 6 is packed with quizzes. I don't know if I can handle it. Ya Allah, guide me through this. I'm still weak in many areas.
Jotting down on my happy note, the first cousin in the family is getting married next weekend. Yay! On a not so happy note, I have to prepare for school stuffs earlier. Itulah hidup di dunia... we need to be successful in the world in order to live. Parts and parcels of life.
But most importantly, I should not forget the Creator. We should not forget the One that created us and give us a chance to live. InshaAllah we will be guided through.
On Friday morning I was doing dreamweaver to just check what's left undone for DMID, then i side-tracked to view a blogger's blog whom I truly admired. I didn't expect anything from her after I have sent her a short e-mail. She kinda replied a few lines to me in her post. Hee, that made me really happy. :)
Hari Raya Haji next wednesday! I hope I can go for prayers... nak tengok kambing. Baaa.
Happy weekends all.
Pereskia that bloomed in my balcony for only a day.
I think another flower is going to bloom soon. :)
Credits: Mummy's snap, using nokia 5megapixel autofocus

No comments:
Post a Comment