Al-Quran adalah shifa.
Al-Quran adalah ubat bagi segala penyakit... Subhanallah.
Al-Quran is a shifa.
Al-Quran is a medicine to everything... Subhanallah.
May Peace Be Upon You.
I'm not fluent in reading Al-Quran. But I want to be fluent in it. Mum is always there to guide me... InshaAllah one day my wish to read it fluently will come true.
If there's willingness InshaAllah we can do whatever it takes to accomplish what we want. :)
Everything is in His hands. Semuanya telah ditulis, kami yang mesti pandai mencorakkan hidup kami. Ya Allah guide me, protect me, give me a stronger iman everyday, and help me to make the right and good choices in my life.
Maybe it's too fast for me to think about it since I have other ten times important stuffs to think about... but you know there are days when you just keep thinking about it. I just hope that it will not be a difficult decision for me in the future. Ya Allah you have plans for me but I don't know what are they... I hope they are good plans.
Wassalam.
No comments:
Post a Comment