May Peace Be Upon You.
22 September, mummy birthday. Happy birthday mak, :). I hope to give you better presents in the future, InshaAllah. But most importantly may Allah protect you against the syaitan, diseases, disasters and anything that is bad. Love You so much ummi. You've always been there for me. :) Muahhhh. ♥♥♥
---
Anyway...
I can't sleep, and the computer is still on since my sister said she wanna use it but she's already sleeping. So yeah I'm blogging.
Mum's friend came over to my house at 1pm just now. Other than coming here for hari raya visiting, she came here just to celebrate my mum's birthday and give my mum the present she bought for her. How sweet right? Both of them got closer, and they cherished their friendship so much... but they have only know each other a few years back. I just wonder if I'll find friendship like theirs one day. So sincere from the heart, no hatred at all.
There are things that I keep to myself. There are things that I'm not embarrased about, but I don't seem to tell that to some of my friends. There are days when I reject things but I have a reason to it. There are stories that I don't tell to others. I have my part of my stories and my reasons. Nobody in this world lives with no problems. But we live to overcome the problems and without knowing, these problems are teaching us something, or is somehow helping us too.
These things I wish I can tell to someone that I'm comfortable with. I hope Allah hears me. I hope I'll stay strong. Nobody listens to us better than Allah. But to find a strong friendship...
I'll let you finish that sentence.
Just something that is going through my mind. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment