Wednesday, October 20, 2010

thank you

Assalamu'alaikum... May Peace Be Upon You.

Tomorrow will be the fourth day of Year 2 Semester 2. Hmm... I barely blogged nowadays. Sometimes the events and happenings that happened everyday are meant to be kept in heart and mind.

Year 2 Semester 1 results were out weeks ago. Alhamdulillah. I hope to improve more in this semester and ahead... InshaAllah. To you too my friends. :)

Anyway a friend mentioned: to say the dzikir (zikir) when not doing anything or waiting for something... just to keep the mind and heart occupied with it and not go on wandering/dreaming away about unnecessary thoughts. Sometimes I can hear myself humming to nasheeds and songs silently without realising it. A good habit... InshaAllah. :)

During the holidays I was surfing through the net. And I came across a Malaysian blogger who is pursuing her studies in New Zealand. She has been one of my inspirations in life... to keep on doing what's best in dunia but also in akhirat. Then she has recently posted a few useful links. My new reads for now... Yay.

Syukran family and friends for guiding me through, muslims or non-muslims. One way or another you guided me through things that I'm unclear about.

A few happy things happened recently. Thank You Allah, bit by bit you are answering our prayers InshaAllah.


The Beloved - Yusuf Islam

No comments: