Friday, August 13, 2010

"A Smile can change a life"

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

I hope my friends are in good health, and my brothers and sisters are still staying strong to fast and do ibadah in this year's Ramadan. :)

I've been keeping up with reminders given online through twitter, facebook, blogs and other useful websites. Alhamdulillah... with our modern technology, we get to keep in touch with reminders, reading Al-Quran, and everything positive even when we don't have time to flip a book, or the Quran. Allah has made our generation to get closer to him in many ways. :) So don't misuse it. :)

I have a problem.

I'm trying my best to organise what I have to do. How do you do it? How do you get to make full use of your time to do the wajib, sunnah, and study? Insha Allah I can accomplised my goals... the same goes to you. :)

A song by Maher Zain. All Praises to Allah.

No comments: