Wednesday, August 18, 2010

keep us close to you, until the end of time

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakutuh.

As Singaporeans should know, last Tuesday was our country's birthday... and then the next night Muslims all over the world are welcoming Ramadan by terawih followed by sawm in the morning (for a month). Alhamdulillah. Now it's already 8 Ramadan 1431. :)

Hasyir's friend has given him some advise. One of it is, Do it to please your parents. This advise is very strong and meaningful to me. The right intentions... Insha Allah, I will do it to please my parents.

Never, never neglect our parents. I've done wrong in some ways. Sometimes we may not realised it but we could have left a small scar in their heart. Ya Allah, I love my parents, give me the chance to make them happy now, when I get a job, when I build a family and forever, dunia dan akhirat.

While we were breaking fast just now, I tweeted. Thank you Allah for the rezeki you gave us to break fast... I can't imagine how the poor not having a bowl of rice to eat.

A bowl of rice? Most of them are struggling to even get a grain of rice, and a drop of water. Sesungguhnya itulah ujian yang diberi oleh Allah kepada mereka yang susah... dan ujian yang diberikan kepada kami berbeza. Don't waste your food, for Allah loathes people who does, as it is the act of syaitan.

A song by Maher Zain. Open your eyes.

No comments: