Friday, August 06, 2010

OOADPJ done... what's next?

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

I hope you are in good health, in a good state, having a clear mind and heart with faith and love in you, and always remembering the Creator. I pray that you will always be in Allah's guidance... as Allah never forgets the people who never forgets him. Insha Allah.

Time has really passed by so much. My year 2, semester 1 Object Oriented and Design Project (OOADPJ) has finally reached the final on Monday, 2 August 2010. Alhamdulillah, All Praises to Allah, I have managed it and I hope the end results will satisfy me. Thanks to my friends who have helped me through. I'm really thankful... even to my secondary school friends who have tried to help me... but though the modules we studied seems similar, we code it differently. Your littlest help have brought me hope. Syukran, thanks, terima kasih, xie xie ni. :) Hahah, hope I have spelt it all correctly.

My new goal for the next 3 weeks will be studying for final semestral exam. All the best my friends! We can get through this too. :)

And I have another goal to achieve from 11 August onwards (1 month) which is being able to get through the holy month, Ramadhan smoothly. I shall have a post on Ramadhan soon... Insha Allah. Not a promise though. :)

No comments: