Assalamu'alaikum. (May Peace Be Upon You)
How was your weekend? Well, I had a good one. :) I did nothing much on Saturday except for football hahah what can I say? It comes once in a few years... so must watch. Hmmm I think I did very little of tidying up.
On Sunday, me and my sister decided to splurge on something. So we decided on ion, 3pm... but extended till 6pm. Hahah wonder how we streched the time. That happens when the three of us keep talking random stuffs in the room.
So yeah, we ended up in AMK instead. This has happened twice! Oh my. We had penned down our objectives of going out, to search for June babies presents but we made ourselves happy instead. We had some good finds. Bought myself a top, sis bought herself two tops and we bought father's day presents for abah. Weee. I got him a shirt. Sooo excited to give him. My mum said to give him on June 20 (Father's Day) and not now. :( So long lah. Excited sangat. Oh yeah... my elder sis didn't tag along since she was busy tidying up the room. Good job kakdayah. My desk is still full of mess.
My computer suddenly decided to die off last week. Ayyy I wonder what happened to it. My dad's friend is busy, so dad decided to bring the cpu for repair. Hope it will be ok. Get well soon! The computer is one of the most important things we have at home. And my mouse is definitely not alive anymore. The left click cannot be clicked anymore. I love that mouse, the fact that it has a blue light. :(
I have, Have, HAVE to get organised.
And it seems that others are continuing on doing project. Whereas we are not. The thing that I don't want to know is my results for the half of this semester. I hope it turns out good. InshAllah.
Germany played well. Thumbs up.
No comments:
Post a Comment