Sunday, April 25, 2010

senyuman itu adalah sedekah

Awww man. My room's aircon is leaking again. Daddy, help! :( The aircon has been doing so well for not leaking... now not well anymore. :(

During this period, I will need to indulge myself with chocolates. I just made myself an ice cream cone, cookies and cream with raspberry... but the chocolate content doesn't seem to be there. Real chocolates please, dark preferrably.

Spent my Saturday with the girls... Nadiah, Maryam & Maisarah. :) We lunched at lavender, then we headed to Plaza Singapura for a walk. I've been eyeing on some laptop case and till now I haven't bought myself one... I was looking around for it but nothing catches my eye. Hmph. I spent $8 dollars at daiso which was... actually quite a lot? Nop. Hah.

Shamira couldn't make it cause she had to attend a wedding at fort canning park. So we girls decided to surprise her at fort canning. After our tourist search to reach fort canning, we called Shamira. & guess what? Shamira is spending her day with her family. Lol, nad lah... she didn't check her hp. Else we didn't have to walk all the way. :)

Tired, running out of energy. We had prata at jalan kayu and also to rest for awhile before heading back.

We met up with the boys for awhile at khatib square. It was already 9pm++. Me and Maryam didn't join them to seletar, so we went home. Home sweet home.

Thanks for the day girls. We should do that more often. :)

Hmmm... You know what? I think I'm going to watch a dvd right now.

No comments: