Assalamualaikum. Hey lovely friends. :)
I'm supposed to... well not supposed to... it was at the end of the class when huifang decided to have swensens with a couple of classmates. As usual I will make up my mind when we are waiting for the train to arrive. I decided to go home instead. I wanted to join them for swensens, but I didn't have enough of my mum's nasi goreng (fried rice) for breakfast. I don't know... the feeling of I want to eat mum's fried rice and missing her so much.
I was reading izzati's recent blog post about her grandma who passed away due to an operation that should have never happened. The doctor's fault who said there was a tumor and it was already at stage 3. But actually there was no tumor! InshAllah, may her grandma be in the chosen ones, the beriman... Amin.
Then I saw a video of volcano ashes that is currently happening, and a video showing the milky way that is so wide and huge.
Subhanallah. All the creations, the happenings, the time of life and death that the creator has planned for us, for this world. It shows how small we are, how little we are compared to everything else that Allah can do.
I'm glad I'm born to be a Muslim. And I'm always happy to see my Muslim friends, Muslim practicing Islam in the right way from all over the world regardless of where they come from or how they look like.
I hope to be better everyday, and others to be better everyday. InshAllah.
Who says internet is bad? I found Baba Ali, I get to know the greatness of Al-Quran from Dr Zakir Naik, and the beautiful Amena... All from youtube.
Anyway, school has been fairly okay. The busy-ness will be starting very soon. I find the modules to be quite heavy... but InshAllah I can overcome it just like I did last year.
Update: I've changed one of my general studies. From life science to design.
The sky is dark, multiple lighting and thunder and heavy rain going on right now. The Creator created that.
"Is not He, who created the heavens and earth, able to create the like of them? Yes indeed: He is the All-creator, the All-knowing." (36:81)
No comments:
Post a Comment