Monday, April 26, 2010

2nd week of school

Assalamu'alaikum.

School is supposed to end at 8pm today, but our tutor for IPTNET cancelled today's lab session to next Wednesday. Hmmm. Good thing that we can go home early today, but next week will be a double night! Oh man. :( Okay... I know, I'm not supposed to whine.

I had my breakfast at home before heading to school for lecture which was at 12.05pm. We had no break time... So most of us were really hungry. A couple of them ate in school and a couple of us decided to go home straight.

Growling stomach... Had my lunch plus dinner once I reached home. Mum's home cooked foods always make me feel satisfied and happy. :) I love you, mak.

Me and sister was talking about random things as usual, then we decided to go for a jog at 6pm. Look at the time right now... 6.31pm and she is still on the phone with her friend. Hmph.

Alright. Have a good evening friends. See ya around.

No comments: