Wednesday, March 31, 2010

back home/results

Hello everyone!

I'm back from Abu Dhabi last friday night. I've been following my a.d sleeping time... but not today anymore. That's good 'cause if not, I will continue sleeping from 9am to 12pm (12pm here is 8am a.d time... which is my morning wake up over there) Hmm... one week in another country with different timing really makes a difference back home yeah? By the way, our timing here is 4 hours forward.

Quite emotional when I was leaving the country maybe because I have never part with my parents overseas... quite emotional too when saying goodbye to my aunt, uncle & cousin. They're really nice people. (:

Anyway, while I was abroad... I receieved news from the school. I woke up at 8am, searched for my handphone to check what time was it. Then I saw "1 new message." Huh? Who is this?

....

My semester 2 results! My sister could even hear me being all excited while she was bathing. Lol. Alhamdulillah, I'm quite satisfied with my results except for my project which I got a C+. But no harm much... Other modules are just fine. At that point of time, all I see were the grades. I was so blur with the modules code numbers. IT1282?? Huh... which is which?? Hahah.

My results are much neater to look at than last semester's. Alhamdulillah. My GPA has also increased. Louise, I'm a 3-pointer too! Heheh. 3.02 to be exact. InshAllah I'll continue to do better and improve on the weak ones for the next two years to come.

Breakfast biscuit tastes so good. & I'm craving for the korean food we had over there!



Spot The Grand Mosque? Photo taken while in the car. Not bad a photo for 3.2 handphone camera. The car was moving! I didn't realised that the photo was taken using my hp. Don't remember at all. (Click for bigger image)

The best visit in Abu Dhabi was The Grand Mosque. Subhanallah. The Mosque is amazingly beautiful. So white, huge, peaceful, beautiful. More photos, but post later lah.

No comments: