The smell of ikan bakar is all over the house, even in my closed roon. I'm so hungry, and need to reward myself with food after cleaning up the house for two consecutive days straight!
I guess now I'm more concerned of how clean the house is everyday. It makes a big difference. The all time problem is my room which I shared with my older sister... always cannot make it. It cannot stay tidy for a day. It will be messy the next day and things all over the place. Sigh. Whats wrong with us??? Oh yes, my room is currently messy. Clothes all over the room. I need to reorganize my wardrobe. I can't even find my clothes properly.
I shall be organized from now on. *Coughs
Anyway, met up with the cliques last night. Plan was town, end up in khatib - jetty with some eating mac d. It was nice though. The old memories of khatib. Surprise, surprise. They bought me a belated birthday present. Awwwww so sweet. & Surprisingly the presents given are what I wanted. A bracelet, a ring (ummm not actually, but the ring is nice) and a long blue necklace. Shamira got me a purse/wallet and I was going to buy it at abu dhabi mall but I totally forgot. Just the right presents. ;)
Thanks cliques. You made my day. Sorry though I haven't been turning up for out meet ups previously. Let the moon and stars above us last night be the witness of our friendship. <3
& Hopefully you girls love the bracelet. I should have bought more! So pretty lah.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment