Thursday, March 18, 2010

flying off to abu dhabi today

Assalamu'alaikum.
Good morning earthlings! Yup yup, today is the day. Finally! :))

Well, the title of the post explains it all. I'll be flying off to Adu Dhabi at 7.40pm today & will be meeting up kak zakiah (my aunt's friend) at the changi airport later on at 5pm. It will be a week holiday... and I should be going to Dubai as well (hopefully) & will be staying at my aunt's. Exciting nyer.

So friends... I'm going to be away, and don't go out to eat without me! Hahah. Kidding. Pray for a safe flight. And a wonderful holiday experience. This is actually the first time for me flying without my parents, and sisters. Though my sis, kakain is already in Abu Dhabi and she's waiting for me to arrive. :)

(No, I'm not flying off alone, with my aunt's friend)

Hey friends, have a fun holiday for the rest of the days left before school re-opens alright? ;)

Lots love,
nurfa'izah

No comments: