& louise's birthday is today! Thus, Happy birthday my dear!
FYI, today is Isaac Newton's birthday too! That explains the apple falling from a tree on Google search toolbar. Lol. Louise, you share a birthday with newton. How cool is that?

I bought a pair of new sandals, shi yan too! & hers is much much cheaper than mine lah... but no regrets. I like mine. Hahah. & bought some other stuffs plus birthday presents.
So many assumptions here and there that have no classes for today & tomorrow la la la... so we end up didn't had any class just now, but had to go down to school for open house briefing and celebrated their birthdays.
That's it for today.. wanted to jog but sis said jogging at night seems a bit scary... instead of jogging, I'm having a terrible headache.
I found myself bumping into people whom I have a feeling that I might see that day. Rrrrrr. Coincidence.
No comments:
Post a Comment