This will be my last post before it reaches 2010 at midnight sharp later!
My two weeks of holidays are not spent as good as I wanted it to be. But I do enjoy the times I had spent for the past 2 weeks as I was spending time with my love ones.
I am not going to blaber much about what I have been doing, cause that will just bore everyone including me who is typing. :)
Alright, in summary...
It was nice to have celebrated daddy's birthday by having a lunch outside. I hope we will have more of that, since we seldom goes out due to busy schedules and uncertainty of when we can actually have a family day outing. Family is always the first place to turn to. Love you mummy & daddy.
Also, had a day with mum. Mum bought some clothes for herself, and I couldn't find a skirt for me that day. A great day with mum, bought some foods and packed it to eat with kakain at home that afternoon.
Going out with kakain has always been lovely, though we always quarrell and I'm always the annoying sister, I will always treasure the moments we spend time together. Love you sis. & kakdayah for being such a big sister to me and helping me to sort things out at times. Lovely sisters, what more can I ask? They're lovely, funny, and caring in their own ways. *Teary
Anyways, shopping kaki has always been kakain. So yah, everything I buy is mostly with her. & we will always ended up buying the same things, and she's loving blue right now! That's what we just did last week. Present haunting, self-indulge haunting, and cabbing home from bugis. Best feeling ever. Hehe. I think that was the first time i cabbed home by late night shopping at bugis.
Then my aunt moved house to another condo.. and all of us had our family gathering on the same day we visited her condo for the first time. Birthdays, foods, new stories, talking about the past, getting gifts though not our birthday, kids swimming as always... that's the Terimo family.
Grateful to have friends from my primary school, to navalites and poly. Though I'm still figuring out who will stay with me in good & bad times, and who are the good friends that will stick to me in the future.. I figure that for now that's not what I should think about, and choose who that suits that place. Everyone who is my friend is special to me. :)
Had a short day with Shamira and Nadiah last week. "Went over" to Maryam's to get some stuffs, and had ice cream later on. And I almost forget to give Nad's belated present. Hahah. :)
& I got tired of planning the outing with the poly friends... when are we all free? :( Even friends are busy. The last time me and the girls went out was when term break was coming & we shopped for a couple of stuffs at bugis. Hmph.
Cik nap, kak zakiah and taufiq came by my place to have lunch before they fly off back to the emirates a few days ago. Mum cooked asam pedas that my aunt always craves for whenever she comes back to homeland. As usual, mum packed epok-epok to give to uncle that couldn't come back to Singapore. Nice lunch. & my aunt and cousin is looking forward for me to reach there in March.. but the plan with the other cousins is to go in December 2010! That's too long. How? Else I got to save up for december.
Summary eh? Don't seem like it is.
Wish all of you a Happy New Year, stepping into 2010 seems abit challenging to most of us, but InsyAllah it will be a smooth one for me, family & friends. Challenges are what makes us grow as a person.
Lots of love to family, friends, sisters & brothers in wherever they are.
Be strong, have faith, and never forget the pillars.
For everyone, end my post with two videos by the famous British singer who is a Muslim, Sami Yusuf singing Asma(names of) Allah and He is There respectively.
Thanks to Hasyir, I found out who is the guy who has touched my heart whenever I hear his song played on the radio.
No comments:
Post a Comment