I haven’t updated my blog for almost a week.
Last week we had an open house for three days, and I was involved in it on two of the days, Thursday and Friday. Overall it was quite boring. It would have beemore boring without my friends during those two days... So it was not bad after all lah. Hah.
During the open house, everybody, or maybe just me, haven’t been working on assignments. So it was like a three week holidays... no tutorials, no practical and no lectures except for having a math lecture... and whole class skipped VB lecture cause we thought it’s also e-learning. -.-
I was rushing through VB during the last weekends. Lucky enough Weijun told me the solution for java practical; else I would have been completely smeared completing java and VB at the same time. I slept really late on Saturday night. Actually I didn’t sleep during night time instead I slept at 7am after my morning prayers all the way to 11am. I thought mum would be scolding me for waking up so late, but she asked me “Are you not sleepy? So fast wake up?” :) Mum is so sweet... she wanted me to rest more. Hehe.
Sadly, I did not finish up my VB, I think. I’m not sure whether what I had done makes up the two features that are required. Need another two more feature... which adds up to four of them for this Thursday so that Ms Wong can check... Rarrrr. Next Monday is the final.
On Sunday I decided to drop down VB and begin studying for marketing test. It is 40%... how can I not study for that? I looked pale yesterday, according to Weiqing, which was the day of the test... lack of sleep. Alhamdulillah, I think I did fairly well for the paper.
Anyways, part of ICA results are out...
• B for project (50%)
• B for marketing (10%)
• A for communication skills (not sure how many percent, half maybe? Quarter?)
• Count and count... so far OOP java is not that bad I think. Haven’t failed any yet. Practical is the scary part. Oh no.
Currently I’m so worried for my VB cause I think I did not do well for the practical which takes up like quite a lot of the overall percentage. InshAllah, I hope I can manage to complete my VB photo blog and pass it. I’m also worried about my DCN because I did not pass my 5% quiz... I did really badly! Lastly mathematics... really need to revise.
This week till week 16 will weeks to complete projects, study for quizzes and a practical test to look forward to. Wish me and friends good luck alright? Really need them in times like this.
Anyway, condolences to my aunt’s best friend who just passed away a few days ago. InshAllah may she be the selected good ones in Allah’s view. Amin.
I really hope that I can pray/solah five times a day. I think I have found a way to that. Alhamdulillah, bit by bit, the light to the path is getting less dark. I feel so sorry and terrible for not being a good muslimah at times... nobody is perfect, but we can fix it yeah?
Alright, signing off...
Appreciation :)
No comments:
Post a Comment