May Peace Be Upon You.
Good morning! Sabahanur!
My left arm keeps aching since after my right arm stops aching. Ahh. Why? Anyway, a quick post before heading back to my bed(maybe not). Slept really late just now... 3am, woke up at 5am for sahur. Surprisingly I'm still not sleepy until now. I was falling asleep and in a middle of a dream at 830am when mummy suddenly wake me up to check the flight. She said lets go to the airport to fetch ciknap. Huhu. I couldn't say no, so I checked the flight a few minutes ago. The only flight flying to Singapore from Abu Dhabi is at 12.30pm but terminal not stated yet.
Ayy. We are still thinking whether to go or not. So how? I guess mum misses my aunt so much that she can't resists to just wait and meet her this Saturday.
Wah, I'm seriously very awake right now.
Updates, we are going! I shall sleep right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment