Tuesday, March 02, 2010

hooray hooray

Assalamualaikum & hello to everyone reading. :)

Firstly, thanks to my classmates who got me an advance birthday cake surprise... and a flower with a bear. Love you guys so much much much. Sorry for the not much smiles just now. I was having headache! Even now. :( But I love the present and cake. :D

Exams for Year 1 are finally over. Fuhhh. Instead of sushi-ing after papers, went over to Jasper's. Had kfc and pizza hut. Thanks! & watched america(ns??) got talent. How crap can they go?? Tsk tsk.

Now I can start to look forward to my holidays. Yay. But first thing first, I have to tidy up my room. Such a mess! I can't believe the layer of dusts that my study desk have been collecting. I don't study at my study desk... just full of papers and books and old stuffs.

Then I gotta clean up my laptop documents. Docs and school stuffs all over. Maybe messier than my study desk. Tsk!

& of course I gotta do some(some?) shopping. Must! Anyone up for a shopping trip with me? Girls? :)

& wanna get myself some good books from Muslim authors. I have to start reading. Any recommendations?

& & & &... the list goes on.

Goodnight!

No comments: