Saturday, March 06, 2010

6 March 1991

Assalamualaikum, and hey!

Happy birthday to me!

Alhamdulillah to this very special day for have been living my life for nineteen years. As every second that is being ticked away, even when I'm typing right now, I'm growing older and learning a bit of everything. Not to scare myself with death, but isn't it true that every second we're closer to death? Though we don't know when is the time?

I wondered in my child days, my earlier teen days, what will it be like to be eighteen and above? What would I be doing? Hmm... Now I'll be wondering... How will it be like not to be a teenager? Hah, nvm, focus on my last teen year! :)

The pain mummy went through was the greatest pain of all time. I love you lots mum, you're such a role model to me, and I love you so much. For as long I'm not a married woman, my heaven is with you.

My wishes... my dreams... my aspirations...
- Love Allah and His Messenger more and more each day
- Love Mum, Dad, Sisters, Relatives and Friends everyday
- Success in dunya wal akhirah
- Be a good daughter, a good sister, a good friend, a good muslimah
- & everything else that will make me a good person

InshAllah.

Kakdayah's birthday was a few days ago, 3rd March. Happy birthday sis! And mine is today! :D

Spent the afternoon watching 2012. Such a scary movie. They predicted what will happen in the end of the world, and... (...) but a new world after the end of the world? Hah. -.- Anyway, sis ordered KFC for dinner, and yes I'm super full right now.

For the first time, celebrated 3 & 6 March without kakain. Miss her so much! Miss her jokes, her sisterly talks, her hugs, miss shopping with her, miss the times I annoy her and get nagged at. Miss her so much. Can't wait to see you. :'( (Getting teary here...)

Anyway, thanks for the wishes everyone. :) :) :)

No comments: