Wednesday, March 10, 2010

beautiful means jamilah

I've decided to post something before I go to bed. :)

It may seem hard to be a full-timer, but what that is hard?
It is not hard, it is just that devil one that is whispering to you "it is hard."

Each time I think about my decision, I am so thankful and shukur.
Alhamdulillah... I'm proud to say I'm a full-timer.
Dump away bad comments, throw away negative thoughts.
Being a full-timer means we are a step closer to Allah... and InshAllah we are always a step closer to Allah every single second. InshAllah.

To my ladies out there, I'm so happy and glad to see you growing up with the hijab on. Rock on with your hijab. Doesn't matter where you are from... I'm so happy to see you girls with it on out and about... either at work, to school, buying groceries, shopping...... :)

I don't know why, but looking at the muslimah just makes me really happy; though to some or many I don't know who they are or I barely know them.

If you feel like wearing, and there's a slight whisper in your heart asking you to be a full-timer... go on and be one. Never wait, put away negative thoughts... 'Cause believe me, that step will bring a wonderful change in yourself. InshAllah.

Ya Allah, Forgive my sins... the seen and unseen.

Everyday I hope to be better than yesterday. InshAllah.

& InshAllah may my sisters stay pretty, strong, positive and confident always. :)

much love <3,

No comments: