Friday, March 12, 2010

long story of passport

Assalamualaikum everyone.

Just got back from the ICA to collect my passport. It has been worrying me for the past 2 days that the ICA did not receive my application form to make a new passport... as I was supposed to receive a letter by post to tell me that my passport is ready for collection. My sis then smsed me to ask about the passport, and my aunt was worried that my passport will not be ready before I fly off. Fuhh, Alhamdulillah... my new passport is in my hands right now! Hahah. Long story eh?

So...
If any of you will be making a new passport because it has expired (or for other reasons),
You can just fill in the form via online, or deposit it in the box at ICA. Then after 3 working days you should be able to collect it. Don't have to wait for the letter by post to notify you that your passport is ready for collection. Cause the letter has no use. Go to ICA and ta-da, your new passport! :)

// Ohhhh updates from my sister! Luckily I went to take my passport on Friday, 12 March 2010 cause there were too many people at the ICA to make new passport or collect their passports (or for some other passport reasons). At 3.30pm the people was told to come another day. Here's the article...
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_501399.html

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.

Allah has moved my heart to just go and take my passport without waiting for the next day to arrive. I can't imagine what will my situation be like if i didn't go that friday morning. I can't express in words how grateful and lucky I am to not be one of those people who has to wait for their passport due to the inconvinience.

Syukur Alhamdulillah. :)

No comments: