Salam and hello everyone.
So I was thinking whether to post an end of year 2012 blog post... After much thought, ok lah, I shall just post.
Awesome. The last time I blogged was on 5 Feb and I was talking about the future. It was a really short post, but nonetheless I still agree that future does scares me. But as I remember a saying, don't worry, cause Allah knows whats best for us. The future after 5 Feb which is the reality now is I accepted a job offer I never thought I may be doing.
I finished my 3 months internship, continued for awhile, and decided to leave. Undecided of what to do so I started to find for other jobs, and I went for an interview, a few days later I got accepted. It felt really foreign when I started my very first full time job. I must say everything is so different that everyday I will ask myself if I made the correct decision. But Alhamdulillah, I have met the nicest supervisor and boss. ♥
Moving forward as quoted from Disney's movie - Meet the Robinsons, I hope to get myself busy with more than just work. Get busy with doing something that I like and that will bring benefits... InshaAllah.
Other than that many things happened in 2012. The killings in Palestine and other parts of the world, famine, the floods and disasters, the dance that received so much fame, iPhone 5, Samsung Ss, iPad mini, SMRT, unacceptable comments on Facebook, the worry we get when Singapore almost didn't get to do Korban during Hari Raya Haji, Singapore won the Suzuki Cup for the 4th time, political issues all around the world and many many more. Apart from all that, Alhamdulillah this year I did a couple of things that I have never done before. ♥
5 Feb was my first 2012 blog post, and this marks my second and last post for the year. Hehe... Oops, 2 posts in a year only.
May all of us have a better 2013, better health, get better knowledge, do more good things InshaAllah!
Goodbye 2012. And I'll be turning 22 in 3 months!!
So I was thinking whether to post an end of year 2012 blog post... After much thought, ok lah, I shall just post.
Awesome. The last time I blogged was on 5 Feb and I was talking about the future. It was a really short post, but nonetheless I still agree that future does scares me. But as I remember a saying, don't worry, cause Allah knows whats best for us. The future after 5 Feb which is the reality now is I accepted a job offer I never thought I may be doing.
I finished my 3 months internship, continued for awhile, and decided to leave. Undecided of what to do so I started to find for other jobs, and I went for an interview, a few days later I got accepted. It felt really foreign when I started my very first full time job. I must say everything is so different that everyday I will ask myself if I made the correct decision. But Alhamdulillah, I have met the nicest supervisor and boss. ♥
Moving forward as quoted from Disney's movie - Meet the Robinsons, I hope to get myself busy with more than just work. Get busy with doing something that I like and that will bring benefits... InshaAllah.
Other than that many things happened in 2012. The killings in Palestine and other parts of the world, famine, the floods and disasters, the dance that received so much fame, iPhone 5, Samsung Ss, iPad mini, SMRT, unacceptable comments on Facebook, the worry we get when Singapore almost didn't get to do Korban during Hari Raya Haji, Singapore won the Suzuki Cup for the 4th time, political issues all around the world and many many more. Apart from all that, Alhamdulillah this year I did a couple of things that I have never done before. ♥
5 Feb was my first 2012 blog post, and this marks my second and last post for the year. Hehe... Oops, 2 posts in a year only.
May all of us have a better 2013, better health, get better knowledge, do more good things InshaAllah!
Goodbye 2012. And I'll be turning 22 in 3 months!!
No comments:
Post a Comment