Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Salat ( The Prays ) Nouman Ali Khan - Must Watch



Peace be upon you.

Okay, so I watched this video a few days back. It's about our concentration in our prayers. And what Brother Nouman Ali Khan said is definitely true! Ya Allah. He said if you are a programmer, and you're praying, in your mind you are finishing that line of code. "Oh I forgot that slash!" Haha I hear laughter at the back... I think the audience are programmers. Anyway, at times these do happen to me. I may be in my prayers and reciting but in the mind I'm thinking about other things such as school.

The secret ingredient is khusyoo (humility and concentration). When we pray, nothing else should exist for us... It should only be you alone and Allah. If your prayer is good, you are connected to Allah. If your prayer is not good, you are disconnected to Allah.

No comments: