Tuesday, September 14, 2010

selamat hari raya aidilfitri, shawal 1432

May Peace Be Upon You :)

Hello! It has been so long!! Hahaha. What has been happening lately, friends?

Semester 3 exams ended on the last day of Ramadan, which is the day before Shawal. Alhamdulillah I've/we've done my/our best in exams, all I/we can do now is doa and tawakal. InshaAllah we will be ok. :)

I was done with a night of fever after my first paper. Then on the day before my third paper, 6 September I had fever again. I went to see Dr Woon that morning. So I had to skip study plans. But you guys had lunch after studying... I probably had to head home cause it was fasting month that day hahah. Skipped a day of puasa to eat my medicine. After fever I had diarrhoe but I didn't go to the clinic for that. I was just thinking it's probably the side effects from my anti-biotics, but is there such thing? Hmmm. In the exam hall I prayed so hard so that I don't have to go to the toilet for some business. Alhamdulillah I didn't. :)

After the fourth paper which was the last paper, friends went to have their lunch while I headed home. I managed to help dad do some ketupats. Probably about 10 to 20? After takbir raya and Ishak I was supposed to clean up the house but I fall asleep. Woke up at 3am to do the rest of the clean ups. I guess I was too used to waking up at 3am. In the morning I went to do raya prayers with mum and dad at masjid darul makmur.

1st day of raya was certainly hectic as usual. At 3pm mum's side came, then at 7pm dad's side came. Tired, but happy. :) How I wish I have my own camera to snap my own photos. Takpelah, tunggu kerja nanti.

2nd day of raya we went to my late grandma's and late grandpa's friends/relative house. Some of the unrelated blood friends are like relatives to us. (Mum's side)

3rd day of raya we went to my late grandpa's late sister-in-law house which is her daughter's house. It was different because usually if we visit her house, wak will be hugging and kissing our foreheads and cheeks, and reminding us of the dos and donts. Miss her so much, but I'm sure she's resting peacefully... InshaAllah. We also went to my cousin's grandma and grandpa house. I always like going there as it felt warm with their presence, stories and all. It makes me feel how it felt like to have grandparents whenever we visit them. (Dad's side)

4th day of raya mum, my aunt and I went to the airport to send my aunt's family off to abu dhabi. InshaAllah they will always be safe under Allah's guidance. :)

A very long post. I just felt like the urge of typing so much. Maybe because I finally renew my blogskin. From the boring scrolling down to just reading/watching at the left side and the right side. I did that for like one night. Well, I still love my previous skin but this clean white skin shall mark the new year for me.

Selamat menyambut bulan Shawal. InshaAllah we will meet again in the next Ramadan. Don't forget the wajib. That's the key, InshaAllah we will not forget.

Anywayyy, duit raya tetap dapat. Hehe. It's kinda embarassing/segan to receive it from the more elderly... but I cannot push it away. This year's seems to be more than previous year. :) Haaa enough typed. Till next time lovelies. :)

No comments: