Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Too many things to type, but I'm too busy with stuffs to do that. Thus, this will be a short post on how thankful I am.

I have been in this dunya for 19 years and counting. I always look back to the years that I have spent spending my time. In terms of dunya, I have wasted a year because of not doing well in my studies. I regret that, but I am not. Without that year, I wouldn't have spend that year reflecting about the things I've done. I decided to be a better person, I prayed and doa that I will not be doing sinful things, to do my best in everything that is good in Allah's view. Alhamdulillah, I do see changes in myself. My Tauhid in Allah is stronger each day, InshAllah it will always. I am more interested to know more about my beautiful religion, Islam.

My eyes keep tearing up to know that I am one of Allah's chosen ones, to be a Muslimah, to be born as one.

Thanks family, thanks mummy for opening up my heart. You're such a role model to me. I love you so much. Thanks friends whom have been giving me reminders to not forget the wajib, and being a muslim, and to have exposed to me how beautiful Islam is. You don't know how thankful I am to have met you. InshAllah Allah will always protect you.

There is no God except Allah... The Forgiver, The Compassionate, The Greatest. Allahuakhbar.

"Therefore, stand firm in your devotion to the true faith - the upright Faith which Allah created for man to embrace." (30:30)

No comments: