May Peace Be Upon You.
Hey friends. I'm finally blogging again. Haven't update my blog since last Sunday. Oh well... that shows my laziness and maybe busyness?
The start of this week's weekend is finally here. Always telling myself, oh no it's Monday again, when will the weekend going to start again? Time pass so fast that after hours of going to school, back home, having our meals... for all we know we have killed the time to reach the weekends back again. Woohoo.
This week is not so hectic. Next week will be really hectic. Good luck for that.
2 Practical Tests - IPNet (Monday) and DSTR (Wednesday)
1 Quiz - OOAD (Wednesday)
1 Project Submission - OOAD PJ (Wednesday)
1 C# Assignment to pass up through HeuCampus by this week
& the choosing of our General Studies and Elective. What's up with cost accountings and insights of China??? Ape seh. Tak faham langsung. Obviously can't choose marketing, cause I took that last year. I'll probably choose .NET instead of Java. Hmmm.
How lovely? Hahaha. All the best mates. :)
InshAllah we will always make the right decision. From a failure, we learn not to fail. From achievements, we learn to be better. I have to stay strong to get through the obstacles, not only obstacles of school but also others. InshAllah... Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment