Friday, May 14, 2010

i love you sisters

I'm so tired and sleepy.

Today school is okay, except that our tutor for dbms did not come for lab and tutorial. She explains more clearer than the lecturer and our relief tutor.

Our first project assignment is finally done. Thumbs up group mates. :) I had lunch at the school's macdonald with shiyan and shawn... plus justin, yh and wj. It has been so long since I had mac in school.

Due to my lack of sleep the previous night, I totally knocked out once I reached home. I was channel surfing, then i ended up with disney channel - Mulan. But I slept through till 4 plus.

With my school and their work, Friday has been a night at home. Plan to town with sisters were cancelled. Of cause, everyone is exhausted. We instead head down to macdonald just a walking distance away from my home. I didn't mind eating mac again, as long I have time with my sisters. :)

Alright, I wanna get a good bath before going to bed. It has been so long since I pampered myself. Maybe make myself a hot milo. Wooo. Sounds great.

Happy weekends before continuing another 5 days of school before the weekends starts again!

Oh yes, I have to return library books! It was due a week ago. Tsk.

No comments: