Guess what happened?
The blog that I have been reading and following quite often is not in use anymore. I hope she will take back her url... cause I really love reading her blog.
So how did I get to know her blog?
I was randomly reading this blogger's blog (quite a popular blogger among the Malaysian girls I guess), and she posted a comment, leaving her blog url. There are so many comments and readers leaving their url... but God knows why, I clicked on her url. Since then I've been one of her avid readers.
She posts beautiful photos of foods she eats whenever she's out with her friends of boyfriend... and other beautiful photos of her kampung, school etc. Some of her stories that she blogged about moved me... and they actually made me think, and expand my thoughts more. It shows how happy she is to live as a 20 (or 21) year old girl, with happy family, friends and a boyfriend. It's exciting to see her everyday life, living in Malaysia which I believe is Kuala Lumpur. Oh yes, she's a full timer (hijab). Lovely right?
I'm really sad to find out that her url is no longer in use. I was browsing the internet through my mobile in school. I thought I typed in the wrong url. But after checking it just now... no.... not wrong, but no more.
She is so simple and nice, that's why I'm her reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment