Good morning on my last weekend of year 1 holidays. Hahah. -.-
The enjoyable time I had for this holiday were the days in Abu Dhabi. Thanks ciknap for the holiday. :) I wished I could have stayed there longer... maybe next time. Maybe? But I'm happy that I finally reached there.
Unlike most of my friends who are/were having attachments or working during the holidays, me as usual slack and let the days pass by. It is time to chill. Why work? Hahah. Work is good, money is good, but I just don't seem to choose to do that.
Met up with the navalites... Not with my poly mates. Sudden silence. Hmmm. We went out once only.
Recently, followed mum and sister to geylang cause sis wanted to get herself a new pair of baju kurung as her bestfriend is getting married soon. & I ended up buying one for myself too (mum paid for mine). Hahah. It was on sale. And it's pretty. :) Satay for take away that day.
I've been watching my kbs too much I guess. No more of it when school starts. Unless I record it and watch it in weekends. Hmph. Tight, tight.
Shopped a bit. Since I got a bit of extra money this month. Spent $31 dollars in a day. Woooh.
Yesterday was so random. After going to the cpf building with sis, had a light breakfast then we headed to the library. Huhu. It has been long. I'm reading on a new book. Thumbs up for that.
Hmmm. I shall save up and cut down on my money usage. I think I shopped too much during my getaway. While packing up before and after, I bought new things.. sisters, mum & dad bought me new stuffs too. You know, I feel so touched. I'm blessed to have great parents and sisters... and of cuz my aunt. And I have never shopped and receieved gifts too much in my life before. Hahah.
Alrighties. Happy schooling mates. I'm going to get going with my usual house chores. See ya around.
// Life and death is in the hands of the only one, Allah. We never know when will our journey of life will end. All we can do is to get ready before the time comes. http://www.gbreakingnews.com/spin-singer-achik-dies-in-crash.html
No comments:
Post a Comment