Saturday, February 13, 2010

straight up

Happy Lunar New Year.

I like the smell of my room's vanilla candles from... ikea. By not burning it, the smell still goes around the room whenever the aircon is switched on.

Sister baked brownies in the morning. Yum, so good, so delicious.

"This is not a holiday !! This is a study week !!!!! EXAMS !!!"
Justin commented on Shawn's chatbox. Hahahah.

I practically didn't do anything today. After Subuh, I slept till 11am, ran to the shower as soon as I heard mum came back from NTUC (takut kene marah...(scared to be nagged at)). Had my breakfast or shall I say a breakfast lunch? Mum cooked mee siam goreng, yummy and had the freshly baked brownies. :D

Slacked throughout the day. TV, fall asleep at 5pm till 7pm. Tsk. I can't believe myself. I guess those sleeps were being paid off from my sleepless night for the past weeks. Fed my fishes, dinner, youtubed, a little bit of jumping websites. And it is already 11.48pm.

Three papers! Math, OOP Java, DCN. Need to remind myself that it is not holidays! Yet!

Ok.. enough. Clear your mind and thoughts. Lets watch Andrew Garcia's American Idol video. I love him... since youtube! And now live. Goodnight.

No comments: