Tuesday, November 24, 2009

the light of success

I was just reading louise's current blog post. So i decided to post some stuffs about school.

I agree, louise.

School haven't been good lately. I can predict that I flung my DCN plus math 5% quizzes badly, and yes i mean it, Badlyy. Java quiz turned out quite good Though a couple of classmates got A+ whereas i got an A. Well, just like weiqing says.. "it is just 5%......." 95% more to go. Not too late, nurfaizah.

So worried about my studies. Last sem may not be so fun too, but this semester seems different. Different lecturers, tutors, modules... Oh very different!

I should change how I am coping with my studies. Focus, focus, focus..be extra hardworking, don't doze off during lecture, attentive!

Words speaks louder than action. Blah blah blah. :(

I am desperately in need of my focus.
Please get me focus.

InsyAllah i can. & I think I haven't been hardworking enough of me being a Muslimah.

Isyak first, and then I'll get organized.

No comments: