
HEY HEY hey.
I'm not on my personal laptop right now, but on my home's computer. I am too lazy to plug in my lappy.. So why not just push a button and i can use the internet, right?
Just got back from orchard and plaza singapura with louise and hf. I am so tired and sleepy right now. Things have been so hectic since school started.. And guess what, just to remind the NYPians that it is already week 5 going on 6. How fast... or how slow? You decide.
Currently waiting for my mobile phone delivery right now. I choose the delivering time from 6pm to 9pm. *yawns while typing. daddy is home!
Ohhh wait be right back! The delivery man is here. Hahah. (continuing) I have a new mobile phone. :D I don't need a hp that is too much. I have been trying to make decisions for weeks.. should i get a smartphone? A touch phone? Touch phone seems nice... hmmm after cancelling my Nokia E71 last week I have decided to get a phone which is simple, not smart, not touch, a candy bar and it is the Nokia 5630 Xpressmusic. Yes, blabber all you want. I think I'm loving it though I have to charge my hp and which I can only use it tomorrow. And yes, I got $30 off for ordering online between 9pm t0 9am.. Yes yes it is Singtel.
Enough of my 5630.
I have had my dinner while dad was answering the door. So now I'm going to head to the shower. Two quizzes coming up this friday. And I haven't touch a single word for DCN. Sad right?
Oh yeah, yesterday's belated nad's birthday dinner at Pizza Hut plus cutting cake outside cwp.
See you friends around somewhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment