Monday, November 30, 2009

hari raya haji - belated post

Everybody is getting sick these days, especially my classmates.. including me. I hope I won't get fever, it is not the time for me to get sick since school work haven't been on the pause button.. it keeps playing.

I'll always look forward for friday as it will be the end of my school week, and I can finally breathe the fresh air that another hectic week has already passed.

Anyway, I didn't post any post about Hari Raya Haji/Aidiladha.

Usually korban (slaughtering of the animal, which is kambing (goat) in Singapore) will be held on the of the first hari raya haji, but due to the friday prayers, most mosques did it on the next day instead.

Last year I didn't get to see the korban but I got to see the goats. But this year, I get to see the korban. So I was really excited cause it has been a long time since I've seen the goat getting slaughtered.

Dad was brave, hahah, cause he did the slaughtering. And i didn't manage to snap a photo of him slaughtering.. cause I was too concentrating on the goat getting ready for slaughtering.

When he was slaughtering, and the men were reciting the takbir, there was a very peaceful feeling and the surroundings suddenly felt so calm. Subhanallah. And we know that they are the ones who will definitely be in the heaven (syurga).. and they know that the heaven is waiting for them.

Anw, I saw a photo posted by some guy in facebook.. so credits to him. :)



the goats look really cute.

No comments: